Just a little blog post to thank my readers and share my most popular blog posts of 2012 with you guys!
First of all I would like to say that I hope everyone had amazing holidays and an amazing new year! I haven’t blogged in a while because as some of you may know, I am visiting my home city Toronto, Canada where I have been extremely busy catching up with old friends and family, shopping (Which is a whole other blog post! ), taking in the sights and sounds that I often miss while I’m away, and loving every moment of it!
Although my holidays are not over yet, I have been missing blogging and all the interacting with my readers that goes along with it! I am also extremely thankful the for the amazing results I’ve had during the first six months of my blog in 2012 and would like to say thank you to all my readers!!! I really appreciate every time you click on my links, comment on my blog and share my posts!! I hope I can continue to inspire, inform and entertain you during 2013!!
In the meantime, I thought this would be a good time to share my most popular blog posts of 2012 … If you haven’t read them yet, hope you enjoy them!
1) I love beauty products that multitask and white eyeliner is surprisingly very multifunctional! So here are 6 Useful Ways To Use White Eyeliner in Your Beauty Routines that I personally find very helpful!
2) Since winter is still going strong in the Northern Hemisphere, here are 6 of 2012’s Fall/Winter Makeup Trends that are also still going strong! … I still love them all!
3) On the same note here are 5 of 2012’s hottest winter hair trends that are actually great inspiration for those ‘hair-days’ when you really need it … whether it’s winter or not!
4) When it comes to my beauty routines, I like to keep things as simple as possible while keeping things as ‘glam’ as possible! So as much as I love big loose waves, I don’t like having to go through all the different steps to get it … My solution is this technique! : How To Get Loose Waves in One Easy Step While You Blow Dry Your Hair
5) This was by far the hottest makeup trend of 2012 and is not going anywhere anytime soon! Here are a bunch of tips and inspiration to get the perfect Winged Eyeliner look.
Hope you guys like this post!
For more beauty and fashion, tips, trends and inspiration delivered straight to your inbox, you can subscribe to my email list by typing your email address into the subscription box at the top right hand corner of this page.